Practical food tips for parents from a RD and mom of three

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun Food Supplies

I had to mention a few products I've found that make it fun and easy to serve healthy meals to young children. After all, food isn't nutritious if your kids don't actually eat it. Sometimes babies, toddlers, and preschoolers need cool stuff to get them to the table and keep them clean while they are there!

Lila and Deacon love to have meals off their personalized place mats. If you're crafty you can make these yourself and have them laminated to last a while. I am not very artistic, so I purchase mine at Olive Kids. They are adorable and last a long time! They also make personalized plates, cups, and more.


I cannot rave enough about these bibs I found when Deacon was a baby. They are handmade with vintage fabrics, and have enough coverage that my boys' clothes stay clean no matter what I feed them -- bring on the beets! Check them out from EvelynKate.


And what girly girl wouldn't be extra excited to eat her fruit (or go picking at the farm) wearing one of these  handmade bows or clips from Gals With Girls? Lila is a huge fan!


Please note: I am not being paid by any of these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment